Please note: Due to the popularity of our TARKA trailers, we are currently experiencing an unusually high volume of sales - this may cause a slight delay in processing and delivering your order.
Please contact us if you require your trailer urgently and we will endeavour to expedite your order.
Thank you for your understanding.
TARKA 700 Series Trailers
The TARKA 700 ATV Trailer range is heavy duty twin floating axle off-road trailer with a manual winch, multiple optional inter-changeable bodies to accommodate round bales and IBCs and an optional fluid dispersal system.
The TARKA 700 ATV trailer wide flotation tyres and twin floating-axle provides greater ground clearance and improved stability over rough terrain making them ideal for off road use.
The manual winch allows for full tipping and the ability to draw loads onto the trailer.
With a long draw bar and body the TARKA 700 Series of ATV steel-tipping trailers provides improved access to locations which might otherwise be inaccessible.
The detachable front and rear panels and rear tipping base further enhance the capability of the TARKA 700 series for handling a wide range of cargo and over-sized loads with ease.
The TARKA 700 ATV Trailer has overall width of 1600mm and a mesh steel cage to increase the load carrying capacity and increased tie-down options.
- Twin floating-axle
- Optional round bale carrying body
- Optional IBC carrying body
- Optional fluid dispersal system for use with an IBC
- Manual winch
- Mesh steel cage for increased load capacity and tie down options
- Overall width 1600 mm
- Long body and draw bar
- Detachable front and rear panels
- Rear tipping base allowing a full tip
- heavy duty
- wide flotation tyres
- high ground clearance
- wide range of cargo
- provides access to locations which might otherwise be inaccessible
- Suitable for a variety of uses including: Forestry, Farming, Equestrian, Small holding and Country Estate
- This Trailer is for off road only
- This Trailer is delivered on a pallet with some assembly required